Home remedy for Toothache
In general toothache symptoms are swelling around the tooth ,foul-tasting drainage from the infected tooth ,temporary sensitivity if you have hot /cold foods and drinks . You may feel pain in the sinus area as there are are common nerves for both face and upper back teeth which causes pain in your teeth and you will get pain when bitting down on food etc are the symptoms usually we experience if you have toothache.There are so many home remedies for this toothache in which we will get immediate tooth pain relief.So some of the natural toothache remedies are listed below.
Have a look on Home Remedies For Toothache:
- Clove oil is a best home remedy for toothache as this clove oil is a natural anesthetic. Apply clove oil directly on your effected tooth so that you will feel toothache pain relief.
- A simple home remedy to toothache is soak a cotton ball in olive oil for few minutes and after that place this olive oil ball on the effected teeth. This is a simple home remedy for toothache which you can try in your house and which gives pain relief.
- One of the best home remedies for toothache is oil pulling .Take organic sesame oil and swishing in the mouth for about 15 minutes. This is another home remedy for toothache as oil pulling with sesame oil acts as a toothache pain relief.
- Crush a piece of garlic on infected teeth in which garlic acts as a toothache pain relief agent.Try this as this is a natural toothache remedy and helps you to get rid of pain.
- Make a paste of ginger and red pepper and apply this directly on your effected teeth with the help of cotton ball.This is a best home remedy for toothache in which you will get relief from tooth pain.
- A simple home remedy for toothache is salt.So add a tablespoon of salt to hot water and stir it well.Rinse your mouth with this hot salt water for about 5 to 10 minutes which will helps you to get relive from toothache.
- For toothache pain relief try this in your home as this is a simple home remedy for toothache .It is a tea bag that too a black tea bag, black tea acts a astringent tannins so that you will instant pain relief from your infected teeth.
- Home remedies for toothache is ice bag .Place about 10 icecubes in a towel or piece of cloth and place near to the affected area in which you felt toothache.It acts as instant toothache pain relief but keep it in your mind that never place a ice cube directly on your teeth as this causes severe pain .This is also a best home remedy for toothache.
- Peppermint will helps you alot to get relieve from toothache so try this trustworthy toothache remedy at your home and experience the change now. For this have dry peppermint leaves and boil in water for 10 minutes and cool it.After that swish in your mouth and swallow it if you like to have this tea.Do it according to your wish and this peppermint tea works well as one of the best toothaches home remedies.
- On applying the mixture of black pepper with salt is a best home remedy for toothache.You will feel better on trying this home remedy for toothache and its a instant toothache pain relief.
- Have a cotton ball and place it in apple cider vinegar or in vinegar used in our houses and place this cotton ball on the effected tooth in which this vinegar is a simple and one of the best toothaces home remedies.
- Another home remedy to toothache is add tea tree oil in a cup of lukewarm water and rinse your mouth with this water for about 10minutes and wash your mouth .This is one of the best home remedies to tooth pain and try this at your whenever you need or try this twice everyday to avoid toothache.
- Toothaches home remedies are very simple to try at your home so try this another home remedy for toothche that is crush fresh ginger into pieces to make a paste and place it on your teeth or chew it .This is one of the easiest and best natural toothache remedies to follow at your home.
- Here we are discussing home remedies for tooth pain and one more home remedy for toothache is take cucumber slice and make it a paste or mash it well and place it to get rid of toothache.
- To get toothache relief instantly take onion which is availble in all houses and make a paste .Place this onion paste on the effected teeth to get instant relief from tooth pain.
- Swish your mouth with baking soda .i.e take a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of lukewarm water and stir it well to swish your mouth. This is home remedy for toothache and you can definitely get rid of tooth pain .
- By using a potato you may get rid of toothache pain.For this follow this simple home remedy for toothache.Make a paste of raw potato or you can use mashed potato and apply directly on the infected teeth.This is a natural toothache remedy to get toothche pain relief.
- Lemon is a simple home remedy for toothache so try this lemon extract by dipping a cotton ball in this lemon juice with salt and place it in your mouth.It will helps you to kill bacteria around the teeth so that you will get relief from severe toothache.
- One of the simple home remedies for toothaches is brushing .Brush twice a day and floss around the teeth too to have healthy teeth so that you will get rid of this toothaches.So follow oral hygeine practices may prevent this toothaches.
- A natural home remedy for toothache is avoid excess amount of foods like sweets ,choclates ,cool drinks etc to avoid this toothaches.
- Consult your dentist every year or twice a year to clean your teeth so that you may get rid of toothaches.
As I mentioned above are only home remedies for toothaches.So try it in your home as they all are helpful to you to avoid toothaches naturally.But if the problem is severe its time to consult a doctor so that they diagnoise your actual problem by taking X-ray etc..This will helps your doctor to find the cause of toothache so that he/she can starts the treatment to avoid toothaches..Various treatments are there to treat this infections of gems like prescribing antibiotics or they may go for rootcanal if the nerve is severly infected.So if the problem is severe its always bettter to consult your Dentist.
Click here to see how to get rid of a toothache instantly