Probiotic yogurt consumption is the most effective method to maintain a normal intestinal flora. Probiotic yogurt, such as those containing strain L House Imunitass help us to strengthen our immune system and help us face pathogens that beset us in winter. Daily consumption help us to reduce frequency of illness and heal us faster.
Since antiquity, the peoples of Asia, fermented milk represents health, strength and youth. King Francis I is recommended fermented milk for intestinal problems by a physician in Constantinople.
XXI century people made negative changes in their lifestyle:
- are always subjected to stress;
- have become sedentary;
- consuming toxic substances (tobacco and alcohol);
- drug abuse;
- eating too fat, too salty, too sweet and too low in fiber, antioxidants and vitamins.
Now we face an “incompatibility” between current lifestyle and microbial flora sanogena. Thus, reduced both qualitative and quantitative microbial flora in the “modern” diet. Therefore, we should bring back traditional foods. However, for them to be beneficial for our health, we should make changes in our lifestyle, such as to start to move and do not spend so much time in front of a TV or computer.
What are probiotics?
In 2002, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO) has formulated the following definition: “live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts, confer host benefit in terms of health” .
Research on probiotics have developed over time. Probiotics have prophylactic and curative effect.
Probiotics up at:
- metabolism – favors absorption, reduce cholesterol and detoxify;
- Immune system – favors increasing immune activity have antiallergic effects and anticancer barrier;
- intestine – regulates bowel movement, ensure ecological balance and have anti-inflammatory effect.
Sources of probiotics
- yogurt, kefir;
- formula milk;
- onion, garlic,
- legumes (beans, lentils);
Pasteurized milk products after fermentation are not probiotics.
To remember: a healthy lifestyle – balanced diet, rest, movement, appropriate clothing and follow rules of hygiene, along with probiotics helps to pass the winter safely.