From Ultralite Nutrition, the Prolazyme is claimed to build muscles, improve energy and help with your overall health. As per the claims by the manufacturer, the Ultralite Nutrition, the Prolazyme has more than 100 different nutrients in the mix including multiple vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants and fatty acids, everything you need to have a energetic body and a strong build.
What’s in the make?
As per the manufacturer Ultralite Nutrition, the Prolazyme consists of many health promoting nutrients and some of them are,
- Chymopapain and Papain which is an extract from the Papaya and is stated to be good against inflammation.
- Bromelain extracted from Pineapple to help fight fat.
- Bacillus Probiotics, good bacteria said to help with a better digestive system.
- Other enzymes to help breaking down the protein we intake into amino acids and peptides.
The tablets are intended only for people of age 12 years and above. The recommendation is to ingest one tablet or capsule per day for better results.
Benefits you can gain
There are many benefits which one can derive from the list of ingredients specified by the manufacturer.
- The Papain and the Chymopapain, which are basically extracts from the fruits of Papaya, help treating shingles, sore throat and other such inflammations. These are extracted from unripened fruit and can also act as antioxidants boosting your immunity.
- Bromelain, which is another fruit extract, the pineapple is said to help with osteoarthritis along with helping the person to reduce fat. It is often used by body builders to keep them relaxed and remove the excess fat.
- Concentrated plant food known as the Super Greens Power blend, which is abundant in multiple vitamins and minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, calcium, chlorophyll, enzymes and zinc. The Ultralite Nutrition, manufacturer of this product promises that this product will improve the pH balance and promote the growth of new cells.
- Sea Buckthorn is another herb in the making which is said to have abundant of vitamins like A, C, B1, B2 and B6 along with multiple other nutrients and phytonutrients. The herb is also known to have omega and fatty acids much required by human body.
- Probiotics, a type of Bacillus strain which is said to help with digestion problems, improve immunity, etc.
However, one has to note that there is no specific listing provided on the back of the label or the website detailing the list of ingredients and their nutritional value. What we have here is based on the claims made by the manufacturer. Also there is no indication of any testing by third party or any clinical evidence supporting these claims. The product is not evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for it doesn’t cure or treat or prevent the occurrence of a disease. By nature, it is only a supplement to boost up your muscle mass and energy levels.
Are there any side effects?
There are certain things to bear in mind while taking this supplement. The ingredients which are listed and claimed to be beneficial can turn harmful if you take in higher doses. For instance,
- The Papain which is said to help with sore throat can cause permanent throat damage if administered in high doses.
- Excessive dosage of Bromelain can cause discomfort to your intestines and stomach. It is also expected to instigate allergic reactions to those who are already suffering from allergies.
Do note that there is no clear indication on the presence of these ingredients and the % of their inclusion in the mix on the website of the company or on the nutrition label of the product.
Why is Prolazyme different from other supplements?
It is a very common knowledge that enzymes help in breaking down the foods into respective nutrients thereby helping us with energy levels and a better metabolism. So if our body is not receiving enough enzymes from our daily intake, we need to take a supplement for the same. Now, why should one choose Prolazyme? Here are some reasons.
- It is an optimal combination of systemic and digestive enzymes and hence is considered to be a “synergistic enzyme supplement.” These enzymes ensure that your body is provided with the required minerals and vitamins which are otherwise missing. The combination of these enzymes is made in such a way to provide you optimal benefits.
- The enzyme capsule is coated specially to ensure that the enzymes are released not at once but gradually over the day.
- There are no synthetic or artificial ingredients in the product and it is 100% natural. It uses extracts from the nature to provide you with the necessary nutrients and enzymes.
Who can take Prolazyme?
While the product is a nutritional supplement, it can be ingested by anyone above the age of 12. However, it would be more beneficial, to those who are suffering from digestive problems, obesity or lack of energy. The enzymes in the product can help boost up your energy levels, fight against fat and help with your digestion. As a result, you will see yourself being in better mood and better weight while your skin will radiate freshness. Given that this is completely made of natural elements, there is no possible harm expected. It would however be wise to consult a doctor if you have allergic reactions and ensure that you do not take beyond the prescribed limit.
Where and how to get Prolazyme?
Given that the product requires being stored in specific temperature to retain its vitality, the Prolazyme is not stored out of any other market other than the company website. You will have to buy it directly from Ultralite Nutrition. You can buy them in a single bottle or as a package as per your requirements.
Given the lack of information on the ingredients by the company, it is better to make sure you do not overdose yourself with the supplement but be wary in how you take it.